Sudoku (Japanese: ??, sudoku), is a placement puzzle, also known as Number Place in the United States. The aim of the puzzle is to enter a numeral from 1 through 9 in each cell of a grid, most frequently a 9X9 grid made up of 3X3 sub grids (called "regions"), Note that our puzzles are in this form. You are given starting numerals in some cells. Each row, column and region must contain only one instance of each numeral. Good Luck.
Our Puzzle Newsletter | Sudoku Blog | RSS Feed | Sudoku Information | Even More Sudoku | The Best Sudoku Book
The Classic Version
- A Fun Zone's Daily SUDOKU Puzzle...Updated daily with a new different puzzle and rotating difficulty rating. You can also print out our daily Sudoku puzzle. Just click on Options and click print.
- Play Mixed Sudoku - Enhance your Sudoku skills with 6 different variants, including Classic, Diagonal, Irregular, OddEven, Chain and Multi. Each puzzle is solved like a regular Sudoku with an additional twist according to the variant rules. There is only one unique solution for each puzzle.
- Mix Hard Sudoku Light 2 - Test your Sudoku skills with 60 hard and very hard puzzles of 6 different variants.
- Greater Than Sudoku - This game is similar to Sudoku except that there are extra hints given by the ordinal relationship between the numbers in the blocks.
- Sudoku Original- Classic online game play. Many levels to choose from.
- 3D Sudoku - Just another clone.
- Hyper Sudoku - A fun version.
- Scoring Sudoku - Can you get the high score?
Just A Little Different
- Chain Sudoku - Fill empty circles so each number appears exactly once in each row, column and chain.
- Hitori - Shade squares so that numbers don't appear in a row or column more than once.
- Hashi -Connect bridges between islands, according to their values, to form one continuous path.
- CalcuDoku - Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division will never be the same again.
- Jumble Sudoku...A Jumble Sudoku is combination of a Word Jumble and Sudoku Puzzle. HOW TO PLAY: First you must un-jumble today's word. You are given starting letters in some cells. Each row, column and region must contain only one instance of each letter.
- Classic Battleships-Discover by logic alone where the battleships fleet is hidden in the sea.
- Skyscrapers- Arrange skyscrapers in a grid so their skyline is visible according to the clues.
- Tic-Tac-Logic - Fill remaining squares so there are no more than two adjacent X or O in a row or column.
- Kakuro Light Vol 1 - Fill empty squares so each block sums up to the number on its left or on its top.
- 101 Word Jumble Sudoku Puzzles - A mix of Sudoku and A Word Jumble
Visit For More
Read About Sudoku
An Introduction to Sudoku and Sudoku Game Information Extended While many Sudoku game players do not know this, the game has actually been around for well over a thousand years. Read on to find out more about the Sukodu game.....Read On
Killer Sudoku The Boredom Killer Loved by Many......Read On
Mathematics of Sudoku
Download for off line play
Buku Sudoku - Experience the puzzle sensation that is sweeping the nation. Buku Sudoku offers countless hours of Sudoku puzzle games and even teaches you how to play! Generate countless puzzles using numbers, shapes, pictures, and symbols. Choose from themes like Ancient Japan, Underwater Paradise, and Tropical Rainforest. Create and solve any Sudoku puzzle - even those found online and in newspapers!
Sudoku Latin Squares - This new twist on a classic game opens up a whole new world of Sudoku. Start small, with a 3x3 grid, to take things easy. Or go big, with the classic 9x9 grid, and become a Sudoku master. With all kinds of helpful features, like notes and hints, you'll get drawn in to solving hundreds of challenging puzzles.
Strimko: Jump into Strimko and enjoy classic Sudoku game play with a twist! Take on hundreds of puzzles in Classic mode, or help Luana save her planet in the exciting Adventure mode. Create number streams and find magical amulets to power up Luana's magical Astrolabe! Use your Strimko skills to unlock the treasure chests and protect the entire planet. Can you master the art of this unique Puzzle game?
Nat Geo Traveler: Sudoku China Earn beautiful images while playing the popular puzzle game, Sudoku! Featuring stunning photography from the National Geographic vaults, the authentic scenery from the world's greatest photographic libraries is yours to enjoy as you virtually travel across China. The game includes over 70 amazing images, multiple grid sizes and levels of difficulty, as well as an unlimited amount of Sudoku puzzles! Stunning National Geographic Photos. Travel Across China. Adjustable Difficulty Levels. Screensaver Included.