Privacy Statement for A Fun Zone
Sites owned and maintained by Kevin Hobbs
Last modified: January 3, 2019
A Fun Zone LLC, has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
This site makes chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
- We will NOT collect, use, or distribute to third parties personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent.
- We will NOT give the child access to unmonitored chat rooms, message boards, email accounts, or other services that would give the child the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent
- When verifiable parental consent is not obtained, we will only use the online contact information (such as email) to:
- Respond directly to the child's request on a one-time basis and not use that information to re-contact the child for other purposes.
- Request the name or online contact information of a parent for the purpose of obtaining verifiable parental consent or providing parental notification.
- Respond more than once directly to a specific request from a child (such as in the case where a child requests a newsletter subscription) and not used to re-contact the child for other purposes. We will use our best efforts to provide parental notification, which will include the nature and intended use as well as an opportunity for the parent to prevent the use of the information and participation in the activity.
- We will NOT entice the child to divulge more information than is needed to participate in any activity, game, or service.
- We will provide the parent a description of the specific types of a personally identifiable information collected from their child upon request. We will allow the parent to refuse further use or future online collection of personally identifiable information and provide a way for a parent to obtain any personally identifiable information collected from their child.
- We will provide notice to children in age appropriate terms of what personally identifiable information is to be collected.
- We will NOT provide any links to Web sites that are unsuitable for children.
- We will encourage children to get their parent's permission before sharing personal information online.
We use an outside ad company to display ads on our site. These ads may contain cookies. Cookies received with banner ads are collected by our ad company, and we do not have access to this information.
Ads served by the following...
Google and Amazon.com
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our sites and other sites on the Internet.
- You may "Opt out" of targeted advertising delivered by NAI by clicking here http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
more information can be found here www.networkadvertising.org
- What is the NAI :
Most content on the Internet - from the latest political news to up-to-the-minute sports scores and stock quotes - is free to consumers. Why? Because of effective Internet advertising.
What makes Internet advertising effective is the use of technologies that allow advertising networks (Such as valueclick), analytics firms, websites (like ours), and others to make inferences about consumer tastes and provide relevant content. Because of the seemingly complex nature of these technologies, many users have become concerned about their online privacy.
Recognizing these concerns, the NAI--an association of advertising networks, data exchanges, and marketing analytics services providers--has made consumer education a top priority.
As part of that commitment, we have developed the NAI site to help you safeguard your online privacy.
Learn more about how to take control of your online experience.
SPAM and What You Need To Know
1. At no time will we at A Fun Zone ever ask or request a credit card number or any personal information. Nor will we ever sell your e-mail address if you opt-in to any of our newsletters. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we can not guarantee that communications between you and A Fun Zone, and A Fun Zone and you, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties, such as hackers. It should also be known that our sites may contain links to other sites. Other sites may also reference or link to our sites. A Fun Zone is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other sites.
As you use the Internet, a trail of electronic information is left at each web site you visit. This information, which is sometimes referred to as "clickstream data," can be collected and stored by a web site's server. Clickstream data can tell us the type of computer and browsing software you use, the address of the web site from which you linked to the A Fun Zone web site, and, in some instances, your e-mail address. We may use clickstream data to determine how much time visitors spend on each page of our site, how visitors navigate throughout the site and how we may tailor our web pages to better meet the needs of visitors. This information will only be used to improve our web sites. Any collection or use of clickstream data will be anonymous and aggregate, and will not contain any personal information.
Our site's registration forms for newsletters and email news lists allow users to give us optional contact information (like name, email, and postal address), financial information (like salary or household income), and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level).
Contact information from the registration forms is used to ship purchases, send information about our company, or deliver requested newsletters or news service articles. The customer's contact information is also used to send requested promotional material from some of our partners to our customers. Promotional materials are only sent to customers if specifically requested.
Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings. Just write us at Contact Us Here and state with newsletter and the e-mail address you want unsubscribe.
Your Acceptance of this Policy
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact
A Fun Zone LLC
445 River Rd.
New Milford NJ, 07646
Contact Us Here