Exercise Your Brain Quiz Answers
Please Share If You Enjoyed
Here's the answers to the quiz to test your memory and thinking skills, which should work out important parts of your brain. How did you do! (Click For Questions).
1. The one sport in which neither the spectators, nor the participants, know the score or the leader until the contest ends: boxing
2. The North American landmark constantly moving backward: Niagara Falls (the rim is worn down about two and a half feet each year because of the millions of gallons of water that rush over it every minute.)
3. Only two vegetables that can live to produce on their own for several growing seasons: asparagus and rhubarb.
4. The fruit with its seeds on the outside: strawberry.
5. How did the pear get inside the brandy bottle? It grew inside the bottle. (The bottles are placed over pear buds when they are small and are wired in place on the tree. The bottle is left in place for the entire growing season. When the pears are ripe, they are snipped off at the stems.)
6. Three English words beginning with "dw": dwarf, dwell, and dwindle.
7. Fourteen punctuation marks in English grammar: period, comma, colon, semicolon, dash, hyphen, apostrophe, question mark, exclamation point, quotation marks, brackets, parenthesis, braces, and ellipses.
8. The only vegetable or fruit never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any other form but fresh: lettuce.
9. Six or more things you can wear on your feet beginning with "s": shoes, socks, sandals, sneakers, slippers, skis, skates, snowshoes, stockings, stilts.
Copyright (c) 2008 SharpBrains - Alvaro Fernandez is the CEO and Co-Founder of SharpBrains.com, which covers the brain games and brain health fields. SharpBrains has been recognized by Scientific American Mind, Newsweek, Forbes. Alvaro holds MA in Education and MBA from Stanford University, and teaches The Science of Brain Health at UC-Berkeley Lifelong Learning Institute. You can learn more at http://www.sharpbrains.com/ Article Source: http://www.upublish.info
A Fun Zone Information
Brain: an apparatus with which we think we think.
Welcome to A Fun Zone
. If your looking for a challenge or your just bored, we might just have what you crave. So if you've got some time on your hands, A Fun Zone (est.1998) is sure to entertain! We offer an archive of Free Daily and Weekly Puzzles and with an archive of brain powered puzzles, teasers, games and trivia to keep your brain sharp. We also feature IQ Tests, Trivia and free to play Online Games - Titles include action, retro (classic), strategy, puzzles, RPG, card, holiday, sports and arcade games . With our daily updates you will never get bored in our Zones. Please check the menu above and to the right as well as our site map. Enjoy!