A Fun Zone's Easter Page
Since its origins, Easter has been a time of celebration and feasting. Today it is commercially important, seeing wide sales of greeting cards and confectionery such as chocolate Easter eggs, marshmallow bunnies, Peeps, and jelly beans. But it started as the most important religious holiday of the Christian liturgical year, observed in March, April, or May to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus.
Read Our Articles On Easter | Everything Easter | Easter Brain Teasers | Easter Trivia
- Last Egg Standing - Last Egg Standing is a frantic dash to catch all the eggs from four different chickens before they end up as scrambled eggs on the farmhouse floor.
- Egg Catcher - Become an Egg Catcher. Collect the Eggs in the egg-tray.
- Blooming Gardens - Can you keep the garden manageable?
- Easter Eggs Game - Line up Easter eggs four by four in this addictive game.
- Egg Pot - Put it in the Egg- Pot to reach the top.
- Eggy Easter
The Origin Of Easter The origin of Easter does have a couple of different possibilities. First of all Easter is mainly considered to be a pagan holiday. Most of the old religions have different celebrations for different seasons throughout the year. The origin of Easter plays into the celebrations carried out during or around the spring equinox. It is during the time we call Easter that Attis died and was resurrected each....Read On
Easter Bunny Performance Easter Rabbit is treated with the same importance and respect as Santa Klaus, especially in Europe and the United States. Although for those ones, who are not from these countries, it seems as pretty odd version of a chicken: these rabbits are believed to bring eggs at Easter night, and, moreover, not common eggs, but chocolate ones. If to skip this very idea, Easter Bunny is....Read On
In your Easter bonnet, with all the frills upon it,
You'll be the grandest lady in the Easter Parade.
I'll be all in clover and when they look you over,
I'll be the proudest fellow in the Easter Parade.
On the avenue, Fifth Avenue, the photographers will snap us,
And you'll find that you're in the rotogravure.
Oh, I could write a sonnet about your Easter bonnet,
And of the girl I'm taking to the Easter Parade.
by Irving Berlin
- Spring Bonus - Spring is in the air! Journey through the Spring countryside with your cute animal friends. Help the Easter Bunny light the magic rainbow by melting away the cold grip of Winter. Featuring fluffy chicks, frolicking lambs and bouncy rabbits, this adorable Match 3 game is bursting with bonuses and fun for all the family.
- Jewel Keepers: Easter Island - One day Professor H, an expert on Easter Island, receives a strange letter from the capital city of Hanga Roa. The mysterious letter claims that something sinister is happening on the island! Without any hesitation, Professor, together with his assistant Joel and his granddaughter Ivie, rush to the island, where many puzzles, mysteries and quests await them. Use your Match 3 skills to uncover the mystery in Jewel Keepers: Easter Island!
- Hidden Objects Easter Easter is approaching, and what better way to celebrate by playing a fun, whimsical, relaxing game of Hidden Objects!
Search through over 12 uniquely illustrated levels with Easter themed graphics!
Search for Chicks, Eggs, Chocolates, Bunnies, and more!
Illustrations are spectacular, and so easy to pick up and play!
Celebrate Easter with Hidden Objects Easter today!
- Easter Eggztravaganza - Have fabulous fun in this Easter Eggztravaganza! It's Easter and Mike and Sally are going to paint Easter Eggs. Head to the farm for some fresh eggs, visit your Auntie Janet and make your way to the yearly Mega Easter Egg Hunt. Look for Easter Eggs, Bunnies, Candy and Fabulous Toys that have been scattered all over. Play captivating mini games such as spot-the-difference, jigsaw puzzles and many more in this exciting Hidden Object Game for the whole family to enjoy. Help make this the best Easter ever!
- Chicken Invaders 3: Revenge of the Yolk Easter Edition
Bonus Easter Fun
Once there was this guy, and he was driving in his car, and all of a sudden, he sees the Easter Bunny hopping on the road. Well, he was going too fast, and he didn't hit the brakes in time, so he hit the Easter Bunny.
He was really upset, and was thinking, "Oh no, what about all those poor little kids?? What can I do!?" Then, a blonde drove up in her car, and asked, "What's wrong?"
"I hit the Easter Bunny!!" said the guy.
"Oh, I know what to do," said the blonde, and she went into her car, got a can, and sprayed the Easter Bunny with it.
A few minutes later, the Easter Bunny got up, hopped a little bit, turned around and waved, hopped a little, turned around and waved, and it kept doing that. When the Easter Bunny was out of sight, the guy turned to the blonde and asked, "Wow, I'm dying to know what was in that can!!"
"Oh," said the blonde, "It was hair spray. It says, 'Spray on dead hair for permanent wave.'