The Brain Teaser: Scroll Down for your Solution
1. Why is it against the law for a man living in North Carolina to be buried in South Carolina?
2. If today is Monday, what is the day after the day before the day before tomorrow?
3. There were three women in all swimming costumes!
One was happy and the other two were sad!
The happy one was crying and the sad ones were smiling.
Why was this?
1. His statement must be I will be hanged. If they want to hang him, the sentence is true, and therefore, they will not be able to hang him. For the same reason, he cannot be drowned because his statement would be false and they could not drown him if his statement is false.
3. They were in a modeling competition! The happy one, is crying with happiness and the two sad girls are smiling because the losers and runners up always just stand there smiling even though they want to kill the winner.