The Brain Teaser: Scroll Down for your Solution
1. John wonders, "If Raymond's son is my son's father, how am I related to Raymond?"
2. Sarah went to get her drivers license. When asked her age, she replied: "My age today is three times what it will be three years from now minus three times what my age was three years ago." How old is Sarah?
3. Hi! Ma and Pa told me I'd better say that all the two-letter words in this paragraph have something in common or else! What's the common factor here?
1. John is Raymond's son.
2. Sarah is 18. If she is 18, then three times her age three years from now would be 21*3 (63). Three times her age three years ago would be 15*3 (45). Subtract 45 from 63 and she is 18.
3. All the two-letter-words are state abbreviations; HI, Hawaii, MA, Massachusetts, PA, Pennsylvania, ME, Maine, IN, Indiana, OR, Oregon.