The Brain Teaser: Scroll Down for your Solution
1. How can a woman in New York, without getting a divorce or becoming a widow, or otherwise legally separated, legally marry 10 men?
2. I am a 4-digit number that is the same when my digits are written backwards. The sum of my outside digits is 6 times the sum of my two middle digits. What number am I?
3. The local Music Society had their fall concert last night. Ticket prices were as follows: men $5, women $2, children 10 cents. Coincidentally, 120 people attended and $120 was earned from ticket sales. How many men, women and children were in attendance?
1. She was a clergy woman.
2. 6116 - Written the same forward and backwards. 6+6=12. 1+1=2x6=12.
3. 17 men, 13 women, and 90 children