The Brain Teaser: Scroll Down for your Solution
1. A man gave one son 10 cents and another son was given 15 cents. What time is it?
2. Round and round the ragged rock, The rugged rascal ran. Tell me how many r's are in that?
3. Three friends went out for drinks. The waiter brought them a check for $30, so each one of them paid $10. When the waiter took the cash, he realized he had made a mistake, and the check was for $25 instead. When he gave their change back, each friend got a dollar and they left the remaining two dollars as a tip. Therefore, each customer paid $9; multiplied by 3 this equals $27; plus $2 for the tip equals $29. Where is the remaining dollar?
1. 1:45. The man gave away a total of 25 cents. He divided it between two people. Therefore, he gave a quarter to two.
2. 0. There are no r's in the word "that".
3. The customers paid $27, $25 to cover their bill and $2 as a tip for the waiter.