The Brain Teaser: Scroll Down for your Solution
1. Brad Doe works for a packaging company. One day, he received four separate orders and accidentally mixed up the addresses, so he applied the address labels at random. What is the probability that exactly three packages were correctly labeled?
2. Imagine a square, with each side 4 cm long, inscribed in a circle. What is the radius of the circle?
3. Without looking at a calendar, within a minute name a boys name using 5 consecutive 1st letters of 5 consecutive months.
1. Zero. If three packages are correctly labeled, then so is the fourth.
2. Radius = 2.828
3. JASON----July August September October November