The Brain Teaser: Scroll Down for your Solution
All In The Family
1. In the Smith family, each daughter has the same number of brothers as she has sisters. Each son has twice as many sisters as he has brothers. How many sons and daughters are in the family?
2. A pregnant woman is preparing to name her seventh child. Her children's names so far are Dominique, Regis, Michelle, Fawn, Sophie and Lara. What will she name her next child -- Jessica, Katie, Abby or Tilly?
3. A girl has as many sisters as she has brothers. But each brothers has twice as many sisters as brothers. How many brothers and sisters in the family?
1. There are four daughters and three sons.
2. Tilly. She is following the scale-- Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So, La...Ti.
3. Three boys and four girls.