The Brain Teaser: Scroll Down for your Solution
1. Tom is older than Sue, and Sue is younger than Mary, who is older than Tom. Who is the oldest of the three?
2. Who is your father's only son's brother's uncle's wife's daughter's brother's father's son?
3. A boat has a ladder that has six rungs, each rung is one foot apart. The bottom rung is one foot from the water. The tide rises at 12 inches every 15 minutes. High tide peaks in one hour. When the tide is at it's highest, how many rungs are under water?
2. No-one, an only son cannot have a brother, although they may have a sister.
3. None, the boat rises with the tide.