The Brain Teaser: Scroll Down for your Solution
1. There is one in a minute and two in a moment, but only one in a million years. What is it?
2. What is so fragile that when you say its name you break it?
3. How can you make 30 cents with only two USA coins if one of the coins is not a nickel?
4. What can fill a room but takes up no space?
1. A Fool and his money are soon parted.
3. With one quarter and one nickel. The puzzle says that one of the coins is not a nickel, and its true since a quarter is not a nickel.