September 7th Teaser Solution
Brain Teasers: A brain teaser is a form of puzzle that requires thought to solve. It often requires thinking in unconventional ways with given constraints in mind; sometimes it also involves lateral thinking. Logic puzzles and riddles are specific types of brain teasers.
Today's can be found below....
Brain Teaser Newsletter | All Of
Teasers | Archives | Brain
Teaser Games, Puzzles and Downloads
1. What is the four digit number in which the first digit is one-third the second, the third is the sum of the first two, and the last is three times the
2. What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers, and laser printers all have in common?
3. A man gave one son 10 cents and another son was given 15
cents. What time is
2. They were all invented by women.
3. 1;45. The man gave away a total of 25 cents. He divided it between two people. Therefore, he gave a quarter to two.
Puzzle Books | Puzzle Magazines | Brain Teaser Games | Kindle Fun | Amazon and Your Done | Amazon Prime Free Trial | Free Kindle Reading App | Video Games | Family Night | Audible Books Free Trial | For Moms | I Love Food