September 7th Teaser Solution
Brain Teasers: A brain teaser is a form of puzzle that requires thought to solve. It often requires thinking in unconventional ways with given constraints in mind; sometimes it also involves lateral thinking. Logic puzzles and riddles are specific types of brain teasers. Today's can be found below....
Daily Brain Teaser Newsletter | All Of September Brain Teasers | Archives | Brain Teaser Games, Puzzles and Downloads
1. What is the four digit number in which the first digit is one-third the second, the third is the sum of the first two, and the last is three times the second?
2. What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers, and laser printers all have in common?
3. A man gave one son 10 cents and another son was given 15 cents. What time is it?
2. They were all invented by women.
3. 1;45. The man gave away a total of 25 cents. He divided it between two people. Therefore, he gave a quarter to two.