October 20th Trivia Solution
Trivia: The dictionary defines "trivia" as: Insignificant or inessential matters; trifles. I like to call them, small facts that don't make or break your day. A new trivia question posted daily. See below....
Daily Trivia Newsletter | All Of October Trivia Questions | Archives | Trivia Games, Puzzles and Downloads
According to superstition, what does it mean if you see a spider on Halloween?
- A dead relative is watching over you.
- Death will come to you in the next year.
- You will marry within the year.
- Your house needs cleaning.
- Some believe that if you see a spider on Halloween, you're being watched by a deceased relative.