October 12th Teaser Solution
Brain Teasers: A brain teaser is a form of puzzle that requires thought to solve. It often requires thinking in unconventional ways with given constraints in mind; sometimes it also involves lateral thinking. Logic puzzles and riddles are specific types of brain teasers. Today's can be found below....
Daily Brain Teaser Newsletter | All Of October Brain Teasers | Archives | Brain Teaser Games, Puzzles and Downloads
1. When asked how old she was, Suzie replied, "In two years I will be twice as old as I was five years ago." How old is she?
2. If nine thousand, nine hundred nine dollars is written as $9,909, how should twelve thousand, twelve hundred twelve dollars be written?
BONUS TRIVIA QUIZ
Here's a quiz to test your knowledge of TV theme songs.
1. "Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.
Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot... Sometimes you want to go where everybody knows your name, and they're always glad you came..."
2. "We're a movin' on up, (We're a movin on up.) To the east side. (Mo-vin on up.) To a de-luxe apartment, In the sky-. Mo-vin' on up (Mo-vin on up.) To the east side, (Mo-vin on up.) We finally got a piece of the pie.
3. Come and knock on our door, we've been waiting for you, where the kisses are hers and hers and his... Come and dance on our floor, take a step that is new, we've a loveable space that needs your face... You'll see that life is a ball again and laughter is callin' for you"
4. "What would we do baby, without us?...What would we do baby, without us?... And there ain't no nothing we can't love each other through... What would we do baby, without us? Sha la la la..."
5. Believe or not I'm walking on air, I never thought I could feel so free-. Flying away on a wing and a prayer. Who could it be? Believe it or not it's just me..."
6. "Now, the world don't move to the beat of just one drum, what might be right for you, may not be right for some. A man is born, he's a man of means. Then along come two, they got nothing but their jeans..."
7. Show me that smile again. Don't waste another minute on your cryin'...We're nowhere near the end. The best is ready to begin. Oooohhh. As long as we got each other , We got the world spinnin' right in our hands..."
8. Love, exciting and new, Come aboard. We're expecting you! Love, life's sweetest reward. Let it flow, it floats back to you...Set a course for adventure, your mind on a new romance. Love won't hurt anymore, It's an open smile on a friendly shore..."
9. Just two good old boys, Never meaning no harm. Beats all you ever you saw, Been in trouble with the law Since the day they were born.
1. She is 12.
2. The Jeffersons
3. Threes Company
4. Family Ties
5. The Greatest American Hero
6. Diffrent Strokes
7. Growing Pains
8. The Love Boat
9. The Dukes of Hazzard
Puzzle Books | Puzzle Magazines | Brain Teaser Games | Kindle Fun | Amazon and Your Done | Amazon Prime Free Trial | Free Kindle Reading App | Video Games | Family Night | Audible Books Free Trial | For Moms | I Love Food