October 10th Trivia Solution
Trivia: The dictionary defines "trivia" as: Insignificant or inessential matters; trifles. I like to call them, small facts that don't make or break your day. A new trivia question posted daily. See below....
Daily Trivia Newsletter | All Of October Trivia Questions | Archives | Trivia Games, Puzzles and Downloads
What is the only one of Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, which still exists?
- The Great Pyramid at Giza
- The Statue of Zeus at Olympia
- The Hanging Gardens of Babylon
- The Lighthouse of Alexandria
- The Seven Wonders of the Ancient World were: the Great Pyramid at Giza, the Colossus of Rhodes, the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus, the Statue of Zeus at Olympia, the Temple of Artemis at Ephesus, and the Lighthouse of Alexandria.
Puzzle Books | Puzzle Magazines | Brain Teaser Games | Kindle Fun | Amazon and Your Done | Amazon Prime Free Trial | Free Kindle Reading App | Video Games | Family Night | Audible Books Free Trial | For Moms | I Love Food