November 30th Trivia Solution
Trivia: The dictionary defines "trivia" as: Insignificant or inessential matters; trifles. I like to call them, small facts that don't make or break your day. A new trivia question posted daily. See below....
Daily Trivia Newsletter | All Of November Trivia Questions | Archives | Trivia Games, Puzzles and Downloads
Ronald Reagan was known to many as the "Great Communicator." Do you know the occasion of each of the following quotes?
1. "There you go again."
a. parting words to his first wife, Jane Wyman
b. a quick reply to President Carter in a presidential debate
c. part of negotiations for arms reductions with Gorbachev
d. a rebuke to Oliver North
2. "The economic ills we suffer have come upon us over several decades. They will not go away in days, week, or months. But they will go way."
a. Reagan's second inaugural address
b. 1982 State of the Union address
c. 1984 State of the Union address
d. Reagan's first inaugural address
3. "I'm resetting my watch. It's six o'clock."
a. Reagan's way of getting evening guests to stay later.
b. What Reagan said to staffers when leaving the office early.
c. What Reagan frequently said to Tip O'Neill.
d. Reagan's way of ending boring meetings.
4.''I forgot to duck.''
a. Said to Nancy Reagan after the assassination attempt in 1981.
b. Said to Walter Mondale in presidential debate
c. Said to George Bush in 1989
d. Said to Menachim Begin
5. ''I hope you're a Republican.''
a. Reagan's words to the White House chef
b. Regan's words to a doctor about to remove a bullet from his chest
c. Reagan's comment to a TV interviewer
d. Reagan's comment to a 3rd grade student
6. ''I'm not going to exploit for political purposes my opponent’s youth and inexperience.''
a. from a Reagan-Carter presidential debate
b. from a Reagan-Ford presidential debate
c. from a Reagan-Bush primary debate
d. from a Reagan-Mondale presidential debate
- 1. b
- 2. d
- 3. c
- 4. a
- 5. b
- 6. d
- Ronald Wilson Reagan (February 6, 1911 - June 5, 2004) was the 40th President of the United States (1981-1989), the 33rd Governor of California (1967-1975) and, prior to that, a radio, film and television actor.
Puzzle Books | Puzzle Magazines | Brain Teaser Games | Kindle Fun | Amazon and Your Done | Amazon Prime Free Trial | Free Kindle Reading App | Video Games | Family Night | Audible Books Free Trial | For Moms | I Love Food