November 24th Teaser Solution
Brain Teasers: A brain teaser is a form of puzzle that requires thought to solve. It often requires thinking in unconventional ways with given constraints in mind; sometimes it also involves lateral thinking. Logic puzzles and riddles are specific types of brain teasers. Today's can be found below....
Daily Brain Teaser Newsletter | All Of November Brain Teasers | Archives | Brain Teaser Games, Puzzles and Downloads
Turkey Day Fun
1. The world's largest turkey was on display at a fair. Everyone was admiring it when suddenly a woman ran up and shot the turkey and left. Everyone knew her yet nobody made any attempts to stop or report her. Why?
2. What are unhappy cranberries called?
3. What part of the Turkey has the most feathers?
1. She was a journalist and had shot the turkey with a camera.
2. Blueberries - Happy Thanksgiving!
3. The Outside!
Puzzle Books | Puzzle Magazines | Brain Teaser Games | Kindle Fun | Amazon and Your Done | Amazon Prime Free Trial | Free Kindle Reading App | Video Games | Family Night | Audible Books Free Trial | For Moms | I Love Food