November 9th Teaser Solution
Brain Teasers: A brain teaser is a form of puzzle that requires thought to solve. It often requires thinking in unconventional ways with given constraints in mind; sometimes it also involves lateral thinking. Logic puzzles and riddles are specific types of brain teasers. Today's can be found below....
Daily Brain Teaser Newsletter | All Of November Brain Teasers | Archives | Brain Teaser Games, Puzzles and Downloads
The Number 6
1. Which is correct: Six and six IS eleven or six and six ARE eleven?
2. How many times can you subtract 6 from 36?
3. A: 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,13,14,15,16,17,19
B: 12,18, 20
What are the groups and why is the number 6 not included?
1. None. Six and six are twelve
2. Once, you would then be subtracting 6 from 30.
3. All numbers in group A are greater than the sum of all numbers they are divisible by [except for themselves]. I.e, 1+2+5<10. In group B, all numbers are less than the sum of all numbers they are divisible by [except for themselves]. I.e, 1+2+3+4+6>12. The number 6 is omitted because all numbers it is divisible by add up to 6. 1+2+3=6