June 5th Brain Teaser Solution
Brain Teasers: A brain teaser is a form of puzzle that requires thought to solve. It often requires thinking in unconventional ways with given constraints in mind; sometimes it also involves lateral thinking. Logic puzzles and riddles are specific types of brain teasers.
Today's can be found below....
Brain Teaser Newsletter | All Of
Teasers | Archives | Brain
Teaser Games, Puzzles and Downloads
1. What number is missing from this series?
2 3 5 7 13 17
2. What's the pattern to these numbers?
8 5 4 9 1 7 6 3 2 0
What is so special about this set of numbers, aside from the fact that it is a palindrome?
1. 11 Is missing from 2 3 5 7 13 17. The series is of the first prime numbers, and 11 was left out.
2. They are in alphabetical order -- eight, five, four, nine, one, seven, six, three, two, zero
3. As well as originally being a palindrome, when you add up the individual numbers the answer is also a palindrome .
Puzzle Books | Puzzle Magazines | Brain Teaser Games | Kindle Fun | Amazon and Your Done | Amazon Prime Free Trial | Free Kindle Reading App | Video Games | Family Night | Audible Books Free Trial | For Moms | I Love Food