January 15th Trivia Solution
Trivia: The dictionary defines
"trivia" as: Insignificant or inessential matters;
trifles. I like to call them, small facts that don't make or break
your day. A new trivia question posted daily. See below....
Trivia Newsletter | All Of
Questions | Archives | Trivia
Games, Puzzles and Downloads
What do the names Sgt. Snorkel, General Halftrack, Plato,
and Zero have in common?
- Names of characters from the 'Beetle Bailey' comic strip
- Names of characters from the show 'M.A.S.H.'
- Characters from the 'Peanuts' comic strip
- Characters from the show 'Hogan's Heroes'
- These are all characters from the comic strip 'Beetle Bailey',
featuring: Beetle, Sgt. Snorkel (who beats up Beetle on a daily basis),
Plato (the intelligent chap), Zero (the not-so-bright fellow), and Gen.
Halftrack, the hard-drinking golfer who never spends time with his wife.
The General seems more interested in his secretary!
Puzzle Books | Puzzle Magazines | Brain Teaser Games | Kindle Fun | Amazon and Your Done | Amazon Prime Free Trial | Free Kindle Reading App | Video Games | Family Night | Audible Books Free Trial | For Moms | I Love Food