February 19th Teaser Solution
Brain Teasers: A brain teaser is a form of puzzle that requires thought to solve. It often requires thinking in unconventional ways with given constraints in mind; sometimes it also involves lateral thinking. Logic puzzles and riddles are specific types of brain teasers. Today's can be found below....
Daily Brain Teaser Newsletter | All Of February Brain Teasers | Archives | Brain Teaser Games, Puzzles and Downloads
How Stupid Do You Think You Are?
1. There is a marvelous invention which makes it possible for people to see through brick walls. What is it?
2. If you called an elephant's trunk a leg, how many legs would an elephant have?
3. No scale is needed for this one. Which weighs the most, a ton of feathers or a ton of iron?
4. What time is it when a clock strikes 13 times?
1. The window.
2. Four. Calling a trunk a leg does not make it one.
3. They both weigh the same.
4. Time to have the clock fixed.
Puzzle Books | Puzzle Magazines | Brain Teaser Games | Kindle Fun | Amazon and Your Done | Amazon Prime Free Trial | Free Kindle Reading App | Video Games | Family Night | Audible Books Free Trial | For Moms | I Love Food