December 23rd Teaser Solution
Brain Teasers: A brain teaser is a form of puzzle that requires thought to solve. It often requires thinking in unconventional ways with given constraints in mind; sometimes it also involves lateral thinking. Logic puzzles and riddles are specific types of brain teasers. Today's can be found below....
Daily Brain Teaser Newsletter | All Of December Brain Teasers | Archives | Brain Teaser Games, Puzzles and Downloads
1. Dexter and Amy were cleaning up after a wonderful Christmas dinner.
"What a great day," Dexter said, "only 365 days until the next one."
"No, it's more," Amy corrected. How?
2. A woman enters into a party and a man kisses her on the lips. Suddenly, the woman's face turns blue, and she faints. Why?
3. When does Oct 31 = Dec 25 make sense?
1. The next year was a leap year, so there was actually 366 days until the next Christmas.
2. The man and woman were at a Christmas party and the woman was under the mistletoe. She was allergic to peanuts, and the man had eaten an entire bag of them just before he kissed her.
3. When you use base 8 (Oct) and base 10 (Dec).
Puzzle Books | Puzzle Magazines | Brain Teaser Games | Kindle Fun | Amazon and Your Done | Amazon Prime Free Trial | Free Kindle Reading App | Video Games | Family Night | Audible Books Free Trial | For Moms | I Love Food