December 8th Teaser Solution
Brain Teasers: A brain teaser is a form of puzzle that requires thought to solve. It often requires thinking in unconventional ways with given constraints in mind; sometimes it also involves lateral thinking. Logic puzzles and riddles are specific types of brain teasers. Today's can be found below....
Daily Brain Teaser Newsletter | All Of December Brain Teasers | Archives | Brain Teaser Games, Puzzles and Downloads
Is Math Fun?
1. When can you add 2 to 11 and get 1 as the correct answer?
2. If 7/28 of 64 is 16 and 9/12 of 100 is 75 and 3/9 of 33 is 11, what is 5/15 of 45?
3. Which three-digit number, made of consecutive digits, like 567, is 2 less than a cube and 2 more than a square?
1. When you add two hours to eleven o'clock, you get one o'clock.
3. 123 is two more than 11x11  and two less than 125 [5x5x5]
Puzzle Books | Puzzle Magazines | Brain Teaser Games | Kindle Fun | Amazon and Your Done | Amazon Prime Free Trial | Free Kindle Reading App | Video Games | Family Night | Audible Books Free Trial | For Moms | I Love Food