December 6th Teaser Solution
Brain Teasers: A brain teaser is a form of puzzle that requires thought to solve. It often requires thinking in unconventional ways with given constraints in mind; sometimes it also involves lateral thinking. Logic puzzles and riddles are specific types of brain teasers. Today's can be found below....
Daily Brain Teaser Newsletter | All Of December Brain Teasers | Archives | Brain Teaser Games, Puzzles and Downloads
1. A man named Stewart is traveling all over the world. First he travels to Cape Town in South Africa. Then to Jakarta in Indonesia. Then to Canberra in Australia. Then to Rome in Italy. Then to Panama in Panama. Where does he travel next?
2. Rhonda will go see ballet but not opera. Her favorite number is eight and she doesn’t like nine. She likes salmon but not trout. She hates Mondays but likes Wednesdays. Does she use a comb or a brush?
3. A man driving through the woods hit a rabbit. Quickly stopping his car he pours a bottle of liquid over the rabbit. The rabbit jumps up and walks back into the woods waving goodbye all the way. What was in the bottle?
1. Santiago in Chile. He travels to each continent in alphabetical order then to the capital of the country that has the most southern latitude.
2. Rhonda uses a comb. She likes words with silent letters, like her name.
3. Hare restorer with permanent wave.
Puzzle Books | Puzzle Magazines | Brain Teaser Games | Kindle Fun | Amazon and Your Done | Amazon Prime Free Trial | Free Kindle Reading App | Video Games | Family Night | Audible Books Free Trial | For Moms | I Love Food