Ann, Mike, Lyn, and Bill, whose last names are Juarez, Newton, Myers, and Ken, each have a favorite Thanksgiving dish - turkey, dressing, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie. Sort out the clues and match up everything.
1. Juarez has her favorite dish after the main meal.
2. Mike loves his favorite dish with lots of onion and celery in it.
3. Myers has her favorite dish served in slices (light and dark).
4. Ann hates sweets.
5. Newton is allergic to cranberries.
2 For Fun...
1. How can a woman in New York, without getting a divorce or becoming a widow, or otherwise legally separated, legally marry 10 men?
2. Hi! Ma and Pa told me I'd better say that all the two-letter words in this paragraph have something in common ...... or else! What's the common factor here?
3 Unique Games and Puzzles
and Their History
Most of us have very fond memories of the various childhood games we played, and some still live on, not only in our memories, but have been passed down to our children and grandchildren. Do we ever stop to wonder, however, where these games started? Who were the masterminds behind these games? How many generations have they travelled down? Did the designer create them merely for their own children, or did they have plans of making their millions by creating a new craze?....
Our Fun Articles
Become the best bartender in town as you play Happy Hour! Keep your customers happy and coming back for more as you fill, pour, mix and swap beverages and glasses as fast as possible! Master the Cocktail-o-Matic 6000, a machine with a mind of its own, and you'll be on your way! There are 5 fully upgradeable bars, 7 assorted cocktail elements, and tons of awards and achievements to discover! Entertain your customers, expand your business and you'll make it to Happy Hour!...Download