March 16th Brain Teaser Solution
This site is owned and Created by Kevin Hobbs
Brain Teasers: A brain teaser is a form of puzzle that requires thought to solve. It often requires thinking in unconventional ways with given constraints in mind; sometimes it also involves lateral thinking. Logic puzzles and riddles are specific types of brain teasers.
Today's can be found below....
All Of March Brain
Teasers | Archives | Brain
Teaser Games, Puzzles and Downloads
Arrange twenty cubes in four piles using these clues:
1. All piles contain an even number of cubes
2. There are twice as many cubes in the first pile as in the second pile.
3. The largest number of cubes is in the first pile.
4. All piles have a different number of cubes.
5. Each pile has at least one cube.
How many cubes would be in each pile?
Pile 1 - 8
Pile 2 - 4
Pile 3 - 2
Pile 4 - 6
Puzzle Books | Puzzle Magazines | Brain Teaser Games | Kindle Fun | Amazon and Your Done | Amazon Prime Free Trial | Free Kindle Reading App | Video Games | Family Night | Audible Books Free Trial | For Moms | I Love Food