August 8th Brain Teaser Solution
Brain Teasers: A brain teaser is a form of puzzle that requires thought to solve. It often requires thinking in unconventional ways with given constraints in mind; sometimes it also involves lateral thinking. Logic puzzles and riddles are specific types of brain teasers. Today's can be found below....
Daily Brain Teaser Newsletter | All Of August Brain Teasers | Archives | Brain Teaser Games, Puzzles and Downloads
1. Which one of the following five is least like the other four?
Cat - Lion - Dog - Turtle - Elephant
2. Add a few words to this equation to make it true: 1 + 1 + 1 = 1
3. An archeologist finds a coin dated 48 B.C. How did he know it was a fake?
1. Turtle. The other four are mammals.
2. 1[foot] + 1[foot] + 1[foot] = 1[yard]
3. BC is before Christ. Christ was not yet born when the coin would have been made and the date would be impossible.
Puzzle Books | Puzzle Magazines | Brain Teaser Games | Kindle Fun | Amazon and Your Done | Amazon Prime Free Trial | Free Kindle Reading App | Video Games | Family Night | Audible Books Free Trial | For Moms | I Love Food