April 30th Brain Teaser Solution
Brain Teasers: A brain teaser is a form of puzzle that requires thought to solve. It often requires thinking in unconventional ways with given constraints in mind; sometimes it also involves lateral thinking. Logic puzzles and riddles are specific types of brain teasers. Today's can be found below....
Daily Brain Teaser Newsletter | All Of April Brain Teasers | Archives | Brain Teaser Games, Puzzles and Downloads
Three Quickies For Today
1. Mary's husband's father-in-law is Mary's husband's brother's mother-in-law, and Mary's sister-in-law is Mary's brother's stepmother. How did this happen?
2. Double my number, I'm less than a score, half of my number is less than four. Add one to my double when bakers are near, days of the week are still greater, I fear. What am I?
3. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
1. Mary's father married the sister of Mary's husband.
2. The number six.
3. Sure you can-Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow!