|Help Beethoven use these clues below to decipher these popular Christmas/Holiday tunes.
Example: A Triad of Monarchs
Answer: We Three Kings
1. Shiny grey chimes
2. Cherubim from areas of splendor
3. O petite metropolis where Jesus was born
4. The infant Saint Nick
5. It occurred on the bewitching hour
6. Chant we now of Jesus's birthday!
7. One little newborn
8. Seraphim we have perceived on elevation
|Where does the tradition of kissing under mistletoe come from?
1. In medieval Romania, when Christmas trees were unavailable, people started using mistletoe instead
2. It started at the turn of the 20th Century when mistletoe became plentiful in the United States
3. It was first mentioned in "'Twas the Night Before Christmas"
4. Most believe it originated from Norse Mythology
Find It Interesting
|The Christmas Tree
Traditionally, the Christmas tree was not put up until 24th December, Christmas Eve, and it was taken down on 6th January, 12th Night. The Germans used to put their tree up on Christmas Eve and take it down on 1st January, once the New Year celebrations were over. However, modern commercialism dictates that a lot of trees now go up as early as the first or second week in December. This has been made possible by the fact that a lot of people use artificial trees - to bring a real fir or pine tree indoors that early would result in falling needles.....
Our Fun Articles
|Dip into the festive season as you relax and celebrate your match-3 imagination with Holiday Gift! Explore 4 different game modes, each with its own addictive qualities! Find gifts through 40 beautiful levels in Adventure Mode, solve 100 Puzzle Mode levels, match groups of four in Quad Mode or just enjoy Relaxed Mode! Let the wonderful music and soft colors carry you away to the infinite world of magic and pleasure in Holiday Gift!
Puzzles & Archives
Word Puzzle, Word
Minute Search and Sudoku, Fill
In The Blanks, 5:00
Minute Word Search, Classic
Fill In Puzzle, Bits
N Pieces, Pick
and Choose, Numbers Search,
PUZZLE ARCHIVES: 60
Visual Brain Teasers | 356
Themed Crossword Puzzles |
ScrabbleCross Puzzles |
Themed Word Search Puzzles |
Word Jumble Sudoku Puzzles |
Word Square Puzzles |
Quick Word Jumble Puzzles |
Anagram Crosswords |
Word Jumble Quotes