A Fun Zone = Brain Healthy Fun
Your one stop for Exclusive Brain Games and Puzzles.
We make no claims here but just 10 minutes a day playing a mind stimulating game or puzzle will do no harm. And who know what the benefits could be to your mind and mood. So feel free to get healthy with our Games and Puzzles.
Welcome to the ALL NEW A Fun Zone
. (Now Mobil Friendly)
No more junk, just our own exclusive content. So if your looking for a challenge or your just bored and have some time on your hands, we might just have the cure for you. A Fun Zone (est.1998) is sure to entertain as we offer an archive of Free Daily and Weekly Puzzles plus free to play online brain powered puzzles, teasers, mind benders, IQ test questions, and trivia to keep your brain sharp. We also feature free to play Online Games - Categories include action, retro (classic), strategy, puzzles, RPG, card, holiday, sports and arcade games . With our daily updates you will never get bored in our Zones. Please check the menu above and to the right as well as our site map. Please Bookmark, Share and Enjoy Daily!
Exercise Your Brain:
Quick Brain Teasers to Test Your Memory and Thinking Skills
Here's a quick quiz to test your memory and thinking skills, which should work out important parts of your brain. See how you do! (Click For Solutions).
- Name the one sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends.
- What famous North American landmark is constantly moving backward?
- Of all vegetables, only two can live to produce on their own for several growing seasons. All other vegetables must be replanted every year. What are the only two perennial vegetables?
- What fruit has its seeds on the outside?
- In many liquor stores, you can buy pear brandy, with a real pear inside the bottle. The pear is whole and ripe, and the bottle is genuine; it hasn't been cut in any way. How did the pear get inside the bottle?
- Only three words in Standard English begin with the letters "dw" and they are all common words. Name two of them.
- There are 14 punctuation marks in English grammar. Can you name at least half of them?
- Name the one vegetable or fruit that is never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any other form except fresh.
- Name 6 or more things that you can wear on your feet beginning with the letter "S."
Copyright (c) 2008 SharpBrains