A Fun Zone = Brain Healthy Fun
Your one stop for Exclusive Brain Games and Puzzles.
We make no claims here but just 10 minutes a day playing a mind stimulating game or puzzle will do no harm. And who knows what the benefits could be to your mind and mood. So feel free to get healthy with our Games and Puzzles. Warm up with our Brain Test Below!
Welcome to the ALL NEW A Fun Zone
. Now Mobile Friendly
with exclusive and branded content. So if your're looking for a challenge or if you're just bored and have some time on your hands, we might just have the cure for you. A Fun Zone (est.1998) is sure to entertain as we offer an archive of Free Daily and Weekly Puzzles plus free to play online brain powered puzzles, teasers, mind benders, IQ test questions, and trivia to keep your brain sharp. We also feature free to play Online Games - Categories include action, retro (classic), strategy, puzzles, RPG, card, holiday, sports and arcade games in our Penny Arcade. With our daily updates you will never get bored in our Zones. Check out our site map
for quick access to all the fun. Please Bookmark, Share and Enjoy Daily!
This Weeks Featured Game and Puzzle:
Every week we feature a new free to play Game and Puzzle
Featured Puzzle: History Trivia Quiz - World Wide History. How much do you remember from high school. Try to complete all 6 levels but remember you must get 70% or better per level to move forward ar you will need to start over. Enjoy!
Featured Game: Bar Balance - Balance as many crates crates as you can on the bar in the short time given you! Dropping the crates on the edges will greatly increase your score, but be careful! The bar will start leaning one way and the other as weight accumulates on its sides, and as soon as a crate drop it's game over! Will you play it safe or go for the highest score possible?
Exercise Your Brain:
Here's a quick quiz to test your memory and thinking skills, which should work out important parts of your brain. See how you do! (Click For Solutions).
1. - Name the one sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends.
2. - What famous North American landmark is constantly moving backward?
3. - Of all vegetables, only two can live to produce on their own for several growing seasons. All other vegetables must be replanted every year. What are the only two perennial vegetables?
4. - What fruit has its seeds on the outside?
5. - In many liquor stores, you can buy pear brandy, with a real pear inside the bottle. The pear is whole and ripe, and the bottle is genuine; it hasn't been cut in any way. How did the pear get inside the bottle?
6. - Only three words in Standard English begin with the letters "dw" and they are all common words. Name two of them.
7. - There are 14 punctuation marks in English grammar. Can you name at least half of them?
8. - Name the one vegetable or fruit that is never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any other form except fresh.
9. - Name 6 or more things that you can wear on your feet beginning with the letter "S."
Copyright (c) 2008 SharpBrains